Thursday, March 17, 2011

You never know what you're going to see

A few months ago, Benjamin and I saw a chicken crossing HWY 41 while we were driving on our way to school.  Of course, we thought it was pretty funny. 


A few weeks ago, Jim, B and I were going to Springfield to the library and saw a hedgehog trying to cross the road. That was pretty surprising! I believe that is the first time I've ever seen a hedgehog in real life.




Last weekend, Jim and I were driving home and I saw a woodchuck up on a hill (not on the road this time) watching the cars go by. That was pretty funny to see too.

This morning, I saw a VERY large wild turkey crossing HWY41. Now, I've seen wild turkey's before, but not one this big. I was pretty stunned at its size.


2 comments:

  1. Animals and birds every where. But Ive always had a hard and fast rule. Never fly with elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the woodchuck chucking wood?

    ReplyDelete