Last night, we opened a gift we received at the last slot tournament at the Beau Rivage. It was a wax heater that you plug in and melt wax to make your house smell good. We decided to put it in the bathroom. Later on, Benjamin, aged 12, was in there with the door shut...for longer than normal. I found out why very quickly. Apparently, there was a hair in the wax, so he decided to BLOW on the hot, melted wax to remove the hair. This was after PLAYING in the wax with his fingers, making fake "gloves" for his fingers. Remember, he is 12, not 5.
So now we had wax on our wall, on the mirror, on the vanity, on THE RUG, on the scale...pretty much everywhere. Little waxy beads that had dried.
I showed Benjamin how to use the hair dryer to melt the wax again and wipe up with a tissue. He did a pretty good job.
Later, we were getting ready for dinner and Jim said for us to get whatever we wanted out of the fridge to dip our chicken in. Benjamin looked at me and mouthed the word, "WAX!"
I had to leave the room, I was laughing so hard.