Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who Knew?!

A short, but funny blog for my family who remembers these events.  :)

I come from a family of inventors.  I invented the Pet Rock, but as we all know and love to tease my mom about it, we never made a profit from the invention.  Instead, Gary Dahl became a multi-millionaire from the Pet Rock. 

My brother, Mark, really invented the XBox Kinect.  When he was about 4 years old, he would write in the air to communicate to us sometimes.  I thought my mother would never recover from laughing about him doing this.  Now, people are communicating with the XBox Kinect by signaling to the system through the air. 

1 comment:

  1. O.K., O.K., it's all my fault you were all so good looking instead of rich.

    Dad and Uncle Shelby took a piece of plastic one time and turned the hose on it and David, Deanne, Kim, and Jill played on that thing all afternoon. They now sell for $12 bucks a box too.

    And...Mark wanted to be a professional tree climber and Connie and I laughed at him.

    SO...don't discourage anything your kids want to do. Sell rocks out of the street or act spastic writing words in the air.

    ReplyDelete