Monday, August 30, 2010

Vultures

I haven't blogged in awhile. I had a sinus infection and was pretty much in the bed for 4 days straight. It was awful. One night, I woke up feeling like I had firey rocks in my throat. The next night, my sinuses were so swollen I felt like taking a screwdriver and punturing my brain to relieve the pressure. Obviously, I didn't, but I sure felt like doing that! So I got out of the habit of blogging...and by the time I wanted to start back, I was in such a negative mood, I didn't think I wanted to share it with the world.


So now I am back by popular demand...actually, just Kim's request, but I consider that popular demand! ;) And I guess this is a pretty interesting thing to blog about. Today, I was outside for a few minutes at work and suddenly, 2 vultures showed up in the loading dock area. FREAKED ME OUT! They are such big birds and there are quite a few in this area, but I am usually inside or in my car when I see them. This was my first experience with them near me and I really got scared! They just LOOK at you and you think, "WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?" and hope they aren't after you! LOL!
The picture doesn't do it justice...camera phones just aren't all that great, but at least you can see it's a pretty big bird!

2 comments:

  1. Mom has Attack Hummingbirds and you have Vultures who fortunately are a little more sedate. As long as you keep moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep moving! Don"t lay down. Smile?

    ReplyDelete