Monday, July 26, 2010

Things you don't expect to see

The restrooms at my office in the 4th floor of our building are being rennovated, so we have to use the restrooms on another floor. So this morning, I pressed the elevator button and as the door opened for me to get on the elevator, I see the head of maintenance on a ladder changing a light bulb in the elevator. Not something I've ever seen before - a man riding an elevator on a ladder changing a light bulb. Then, as I was washing my hands in the restroom, the side door opens and a woman comes into the restroom from an entrance that I thought was just a closet! I kind of stared at her, then asked her what that room was. It's a women's locker room that is actually housed within another company's space, so no one uses it except them. I'm waiting for the 3rd oddity today and if it's a good one, I'll post it later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment